So you think you’re smart? Feel like you have more common sense than others? Think again! The following questions will make your mind go crazy flipping while trying to figure out the answer. Do not overdo yourself if you do not get the answer. Move to your brain challenge!
Question and Answer Jokes for WhatsApp
- A 10-foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The steps are one foot away, and the tide rose at a rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be up to three covered steps?
Answer: (Never.) The boat went up when the tide went up.
- A is the father of B. But B is not a child of A. How is this possible?
Answer: B is the daughter!
- A man dressed in black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly, a large black car without lights comes on and cuts itself off. How did the car know he was there?
Answer: It was A Day.
- A rooster placed an egg on top of the barn roof. How did it roll? Answer:
Answer: Does not it roll – since when did the roosters start laying eggs?
- A truck driver is going down a unified road the wrong way and passes at least ten police officers. Why is not he arrested?
Answer: Because he was not driving! He’s walking on the sidewalk.
- An electric train is moving north at 100 MPh and a wind blows west at 10MPh. How does smoke blow?
Answer: There is no smoke with an electric train.
- How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Answer: When sleeping at night!
- How can you drop a raw egg on a concrete floor without breaking it?
Answer: The egg will not break the concrete floor!
- How can you raise an elephant with one hand?
Answer: Not a problem since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
- How much dirt exists in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 feet long and 4 feet wide?
Answer: None, or else it would not be a hole
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it take before all the pills have been taken?
Answer: 1 hour! Take the 1st pill immediately, half an hour later, take the second and a half hour after 3. Total time spent: 1 hour!)
- If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
Answer: There is no time at all that is already built.
- If Mr. Smith’s peacock lays an egg in Mr. Jones’s garden, who owns the egg?
Answers: Peacocks do not lay eggs, only peahens.
- If there are 6 apples and take 4, how many do you have?
Answer: The 4 you picked up.
- If you had just one match, and went into a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper and some kindling wood, which would you light up first?
Answer: The game.
- Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: No, but, as it is dead, it would be a bit difficult.
- Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
Answer: Every month has 28 days.
- Larry’s father has five children, named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty … Guess what would be the name of the fifth?
Answer: Larry! He would be the fifth child
- There was an airplane crash, every person on board died, but still two people survived. How is this possible?
Answer: The two were married
- What goes up and down but still remains in the same place?
- If you throw a red stone into the blue sea, what will become?
Anwer: It will become Wet. Duhh
- What can you never eat for breakfast?
Answer: Have a dinner!
- What gets wetter and wetter, the more dry?
Answer: A towel
- Name the most recent year the New Year came before Christmas.
Answer: This year, New Year always comes before Christmas of the same year.
- What goes up and never goes down?
Answer: It was!
- What is heavier, 100 pounds of rocks or 100 pounds of feathers?
Answer: Both weigh the same – 100 lbs
- What has a head and a tail, but no body?
Answer: A coin
- If there are 12 fish and half of them drown, how many are there?
Answer: 12, the fish do not drown!
- Imagine you’re in a sinking row boat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
Anwer: Stop imagining!
- How many times can you subtract 10 out of 100?
Answer: Once. Next time, you would subtract 10 out of 90.
- How many times the alphabet ‘a’ appears from 0 to 100.
Well, that’s. I hope those questions have kept your brain busy for some time … Now, it’s time to break the minds of your friends! Cheers!